Adding an image from our free SITE123 library lets you quickly add content related to your subject without having to use your own imagery.
To do this:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the article page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the article window that appears, mouse over to the article and click Edit.
- In the article edit window, go to the Image section and click the blue library button.
- Browse our library for an image that works for you and click it to insert it into your site.
- Click save.