Uploading an image to your article adds visuals that interest viewers and attracts attention to the article's content, encouraging them to read it.
To do this:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the article page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the article window that appears, mouse over to the article post and click Edit.
- In the article edit window, go to the Image section and click the gray Upload button.
- Browse for the image you want to upload and double click it to upload it to your post.
- Click save.