Adding a custom iframe on your website is a great way to display any other website that allows its content to be shown on other websites.
To do this:
- In the editor click Pages.
- Click the +Add New Page button.
- In the Pages window that appears, click the search tool and type in "Custom iframe".
- This page will appear and you can click to add it to your website.
- Once it has been added, scroll down to where it is in your pages list and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Custom iframe window, copy and paste in the URL of the website you want to show.
- Then, under Height, set the height you want the iframe window to have in pixels.
- Once done, click save.