Setting up your social networks to show in the website menu is an effective way to network online and get your social media presence felt online.
- On the editor click the Design button, then click the Header Menu Options tab.
- Under Show Social Networks, toggle the switch to on.
- A blue button that says "Manage Social" will appear: click it to open a new window.
- Enter all of the URLs for social media accounts you use.
- These links can be viewed later by clicking the connected dots icon in the header.
With SITE123 you can integrate your website with your accounts on:
Please check our support center if you need more information at: https://support.site123.com/