Please find below the list of updates:
- Shopping orders are now processed by the system.
- There is now an integrated order management interface for site admins.
- The new ordering system is linked to the following modules: Store, Pricing Table, Events, and Menu. A user can get straight to our simple shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- All e-commerce settings were moved to the order management area.
- For each order, it is now possible to set an order status.
- Two offline payment methods have been added: phone and wire transfer.
- Website admin will be notified by email on every new order in the store.
- PayPal and currency settings for the entire website are now manageable from a single location.
- The update has affected all existing websites for the sake of uniformity, so all e-commerce settings in them are now managed in accordance with the new model.
- Website admin can add a conversion code to track store activity.
- Integrated shopping cart was added to all websites.
- In the blog’s comment manager, you can now see the exact URL of the page the comment is related to.
- The user will be automatically notified by email, as soon as their comment is approved by the site admin.
- A new integrated mailing tool has been launched.
- Now users can distribute email messages directly from their account interface.
- Every new subscriber is notified by email and must confirm their subscription.
- Website admin can send messages to all subscribers who have confirmed.
- Website admin can view the complete mailing history.
- There is a message settings area that will apply to all outgoing emails.
- A number of issues have been fixed during the development - due to that the module is working smoothly.
- The Edit button next to Show Mailing List in the Footer Layouts section has been removed to avoid confusion.
- Domain registration process has been facilitated - it is now possible to buy a domain in one click without going to the cart.
- From now on, the sitemap contains unique URLs of each module’s subpages. Before the update, it would display the module’s URLs only.
- The WYSIWYG editor has been improved and upgraded. We have added a lot of new options and repaired a number of bugs.