Please find below the list of updates:
New! Main Websites Panel
- We launched a new and beautiful designed websites panel to manage all your sites. We also added a red notification which appears on the interface whenever there is an unread message, a blog comment, a new order or a new subscriber to a mailing list.
New! Website Dashboard
- Now, each website has it’s own separate dashboard panel to manage the site's settings, domain, website activities, blog comments and more.
New! Website Grouping Tool
- In case you have many websites for a different purpose, now you can group similar sites in one group and manage them easier. A new folder will be added for each group.
New! Add Managers to Websites Group
- Now you can give access to others, to edit or design your website, by adding them as a manager to a specific groups of websites.
New! Store Product Options
- Now you can set different options to choose from, for each product such as color and size.
New! Product Custom Text
- An option to add custom text to a product, where you can ask the user to fill in a note, or a specific request before adding a product to the cart, e.g. Choose t-shirt text: My Name.
- The store settings have been moved to the SETTINGS tab inside the site editor for better navigation and managing.
New! Color Picker Tool
- We replaced the color palette tool with a new and amazing color picker tool that allows you to choose from a wide range of colors.
New! Set Multiple Email Receivers
- We added the option to set up to 5 email receivers to a form. Now you can make sure all relevant receptions get the email at the same time.