Forwarding your email to a different email address is important if you want to share the information you are receiving to your SITE123 email with another email account.
To do this:
- In the dashboard, click the Domain button.
- In the dropdown menu, click "Set unique domain".
- Click the "Email Accounts" button under your domain.
- In the Domain Settings window, go to your mailbox, and under the Management tab, click the "Edit" button.
- In the window that opens, click the checkmark "Forward emails to a different mailbox?".
- Enter the email address you want the email to forward to.
- As an option, click the checkmark "Keep a copy of the message in the mailbox" if you want to keep a copy of the email before forwarding it onward to the other email address.