Setting the unsubscribe settings for your mailing list messages is important if you want to give users in your list the option to unsubscribe from it or not.
- In the dashboard, click on the Mailing list button.
- In Mailing List, in the Messages tab, click to Send a New Message or Reuse an existing message.
- Scroll to the bottom of the message and click the blue text to "Show/Hide unsubscribe settings"
- If hiding, they will not appear at the bottom of the mailing list message.
- If showing, you will see 4 fields to enter, the first 2 of which are necessary: Sender Name, Sender's Email, Sender's Address, and Sender Phone Number.
- Enter the desired information.
- Click send once your message is ready.