Adding contributors to a website is an excellent way to allow other SITE123 users access to view and edit a website.
- From the site dashboard, click the Settings button.
- In the dropdown list that appears, click Contributors.
- A window will appear - Click the blue +Add New Contributor button.
- You will see a screen asking for you to insert a username (email address) to manage your website with admin access.
- Please know that the email needs to be a registered SITE123 username for it to work.
- Once you have entered the email you want, click save.
- The window will show the user as being confirmed/admin access.
- You can remove the access by clicking the red delete button at any time.