Turning on/off pages on your site menu, homepage, and footer allows you to manually control how people will browse your website.
- On the editor click on the Pages button.
- On any page (except promo pages), click the settings button (a small gear icon), and check/uncheck the "Show on Menu" and "Show on Footer" options.
- When checked, this page will show, when unchecked, it will not show on the menu or footer.
- If you change your website to a multi-page style site, you will add the option "Add to Homepage" to every page except promo pages. This lets you display the page on the homepage or when unchecked, only on its own page.
- To see how to change your site from single page to multipage, go here [link to website type page].