The Addthis Plugin offers a set of URL endpoints that allow you to share content from your website to any of Addthis' supported destination services.
To add this plugin:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Click the Plugin tab.
- Click the button "Manage Plugins".
- In the Plugins window that opens, click +Add New Plugin at the top.
- Scroll down to "AddThis" plugin and click the Add button beneath it.
- It will open the Plugins window. You will see two fields - an Application ID and Enable field.
- To get your application ID, login to your AddThis account and retrieve your application ID - It will look like this, where the "XXX" section is what you want to copy:
- Paste the application ID section into Application ID.
- Set the Enable field to Yes.
- Click save to confirm the changes and add your Addthis services into your SITE123 website.