Adding an image from our free SITE123 library lets you quickly add content related to your subject without having to use your own imagery.
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over to the blog post and click Edit.
- In the Blog window, go to the Image section and click the Choose Image button.
- From the dropdown menu, click Library.
- Browse our free image library for an image that works for you and click it to insert it into your site.
- Once done, click save.