Uploading an image to your blog post adds visuals that interest viewers and can attract their attention to the blog post's content, encouraging them to read the post.
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over to the blog post and click Edit.
- In the Blog window, go to the Image section and click the Choose Image button.
- From the dropdown menu, click Upload.
- Browse for the image you want to upload in your computer and click it to upload it to your post.
- Once done, click save.