Redirecting new domains is the way to assign multiple domains to forward directly to your primary domain, allowing you to have multiple domains all pointing to one website!
To do this:
- In the dashboard click the Domain button
- From the dropdown, select Redirect Domains.
- In the window that appears, click the Redirect a new domain button.
- Type in the domain you want to forward.
- The domain will be added to a list, and if all is correct, it will display normally.
- If there is an issue, under the domain it will say: "This domain is not pointed at an A record and an CNAME on our servers." Make sure that your domain has their A record/C names pointing to SITE123 servers using our domain information:
- CNAME record for WWW, pointing to ssl.site123.com
- A record for @ (empty), pointing to IP address: 184.108.40.206