Adding in categories to your restaurant menu is one of the best ways to organize your menu and the food displayed on it.
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your restaurant menu page and click the blue Edit button.
- Go to the food item you want and click Edit.
- At the top of the screen you will see a category section - Click "Add New Category" to add a new category.
- The text prompt will ask for a name - write in a name and then click the save button.
- The new food (and a new category) will be created. You can place other food into that category as well.