Restoring a deleted website is important if you find you have deleted one of your websites and want to get it back and accessible to use.
To do this:
- From your dashboard, click on the SITE123 logo at the center top of your screen.
- Click the Filter button in the management screen.
- Choose the status: "Deleted" - This will display all of the deleted websites on your account.
- Navigate to the one you want to restore and click on it to select it.
- In that website's dashboard, click the Settings button.
- In the dropdown menu you will see Restore. Click Restore.
- You will be prompted whether you are sure you want to restore the website - Click Ok to do so.