Connecting your GoDaddy domain to your SITE123 website is fast and easy and can be done in only a few steps.
To do this:
- Go to www.godaddy.com.
- Click Sign In and in the dropdown list, under Registered Users, click the Sign In button.
- You will be taken to the sign in page.
- Under Username, fill in your Username or Customer #.
- Under password, insert your account password.
- Click sign in.
- In the page that loads, you will see your Domains section.
- Click the DNS button under the domain you want to connect.
- In the DNS section, click to add two records:
- Create a CNAME record for WWW, pointing to ssl.site123.com
- Create an A record for @ (empty), pointing to the following IP address: 126.96.36.199
Make sure there are no record conflicts and then log out of your account. Go to SITE123 and check and your godaddy domain should now be connected to your SITE123 website.