To point your ix web hosting domain to SITE123, you must have access to your domain management panel or be in contact with your domain provider. You will need to update 2 records in your domain's settings: an A-record and a CNAME record.
Please find below detailed instructions:
- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- In the Hosting Account area, click Manage.
- Find and click the domain you'd like to point to your SITE123 website.
- Click Edit next to DNS Configuration.
- Click on the dust bin icon next to the main A record.
- Click on Add DNS A Record.
- Specify your domain name (without WWW) in the Name field.
- In the Data field, enter 18.104.22.168 and click Submit.
- Click Add DNS CNAME Record.
- In the Name field, enter www.
- In the Data field, enter ssl.site123.com.
- Click Submit.
Note - If you do not want to setup SSL, point the Cname to global.site123.com