Using our search tool is an excellent way to find whether a domain name is available and claiming it for use for your website.
To do this:
- Go to the dashboard of the website.
- Click the Domain button.
- Under the dropdown list, choose Set unique domain.
- This will open the Domain Settings panel.
- Here, click the +Search New Domain button.
- Type in the name of the domain you want to add in the window that appears, and then click OK.
- Provided you own the domain and it is available for connection, it will be connected to your site.
- It will appear in the Domain Settings list, along with DNS, E-mail Accounts, and Delete.