Using a flat rate shipping policy can make shipping convenient for clients and yourself when you are shipping small products over long distances.
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your store page and click the blue Edit button.
- Go to the Shipping and Tax tab, and click edit region.
- Type in a custom shipping title, and then choose the estimated delivery time and shipping rate.
- You also have the option of adding a handling fee via a toggle switch, or adding a new shipping option.
- Once done, click save.