Configuring your store's tax settings is one of the important realities of doing business. There are many tax options available, including setting No tax, setting the same tax rate for the whole region, or different tax rates within the region, based on what policies your government has set.
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your store page and click the blue Edit button.
- Go to the Shipping and Tax tab, and click edit Region.
- Scroll down to the bottom under Tax and under the Tax Option field.
- Choose between No Tax, same tax rate for entire region, and different tax rates within region.
- Set the tax rate as a percentage.
- Once done, click save.