Adding new testimonials is important when you want your website visitors to see all the positive things your clients have said about your website and your business.
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Testimonials page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Testimonials window that appears, click the +Add New Item button.
- In the window that appears, you can add what the customer had to say under Testimonials Text.
- In Customer name, write their name, and in Customer Affiliation, the name of their business and their role in that business.
- If you like, you can upload an image of that person via the Upload or Library button.
- Lastly, you can set a link to the client's own website, as well as Link Text in place of the hyperlink, such as "Click here!"