This short tutorial will show you how to define SEO description for each page:
These are the steps for Changing SEO Meta Description On All Pages:
- When in your website, click the PAGES button.
- In the page menu that appears, you will see three buttons next to most pages. The right most button is a gear icon. Click the gear icon.
- Three tick boxes and a "page settings" option will appear. Click PAGE SETTINGS.
- In the window that opens, you will see SLOGAN (500 characters max) and "SEO - Meta Description" - Enter the desired tags in the meta description for SEO purposes.
- Click the green save button after you are finished.
Create a website and get your online presence now!