To point your Yahoo!SmallBusiness domain to SITE123, you must have access to your domain management panel or be in contact with your domain provider. You will need to update 2 records in your domain's settings: an A-record and a CNAME record.
Please find below detailed instructions:
- Log in to your Yahoo!SmallBusiness account.
- Next to your domain, click Domain Control Panel.
- Click on Edit next to your primary A-record.
- In the Destination field, change the IP address to 22.214.171.124 and click Submit.
- If you have another A-record for www.yourdomain.com, please delete it. If there is no such record, ignore this step.
- Click Add Record and choose CNAME.
- In the Source field, enter www.
- In the Destination field, enter ssl.site123.com and click Submit.
Note - If you do not want to setup SSL, set the Cname to point to global.site123.com