Creating a website password is useful for when you only want certain users access your site by providing a password you gave them.
To set a website password:
- In the dashboard, click the Settings button.
- In the drop-down list that appears, choose Website Password.
- A pop-up window will appear - inside it, toggle the Active Website Password switch to on.
- Type in the password you want to use, and then hit save.
- Share your password with the users you want to view your website while you develop and use it.